Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Challenge(s)...

Today is a new step in the relationship...the dreaded word, "Long-Distance." I know things will work themselves out, but you can't help but get jealous, worried..etc. I'll just hit the gym later, hard. All the shitty things that come hand-in-hand with LD relationships. Whatever, I'm her lobster. I just I noticed I only feel like blogging when something is bothering me or I feel like writing something down for documentation. I think that's pretty normal right? 

I haven't written in here for a really long time, but since then I graduated from CSULB Biochemistry Major, Minor Biology in May 2011. It was a bittersweet moment in my life, but it is all for the best. I remember when our group worried about getting into medical school and idolized all those medical students...now 4 of us are in medical school. I am so proud of you all. You have fought hard and accomplished your dreams. I know you will all be accomplished professionals one day. I am currently at a Starbucks in the Bay Area trying to find the motivation to continue writing secondary applications. I've already got a draft for Creighton, Davis, and SF. I am currently working on Rosalind Franklin University right now. I would be ready to submit those secondaries if it weren't for the recommendations holding me back. Funny thing, I was praying 2 nights ago cause I was having trouble contacting one of my letter writers because he moved away from my Alma Mater, and right after I checked my email...he replied!! He actually replied like 10 hours prior, but I never noticed. Crazy right? I should probably just pray for this relationship thing...well I already did that haha.

I went to kick it with the high school homies 2 days ago for Justin's birthday at Jer's Hayward place. It's right down the street from my place! We're practically neighbors. =D It was nice to catch up with everyone again. Send me positive vibes for this secondary apps thing, I will need it.

1 comment:

  1. An unlimited stream of positive vibes are being sent your way, Duc! Everything will work out great for you bro, don't worry about it, you definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete